Privacy and Security
- Chekici has adopted various privacy principles for your personal information and data security in order to protect your individual and corporate privacy and to ensure that you benefit from the technological infrastructure and system at the highest level. This privacy statement explains the policies and practices regarding the security and privacy of the personal information you provide in your transactions with chekici.com. These privacy principles have been determined to be implemented on the Chekici website (and all sub-websites) regarding data collection and/or use and are declared by us.
- Chekici respects the privacy and security of its users' information, and in this respect, it does its best to take the necessary measures. By using the Chekici address or mobile application, you declare and undertake in advance that you will abide by the obligations and practices regarding confidentiality. In addition, you accept the collection and use of your personal information that you have provided to Chekici by Chekici, suppliers and/or intermediary institutions as specified in this Confidentiality Agreement.
We may access or disclose information about you, information about the content of your account and/or communications, for the following purposes:
- Complying with the law or legal proceedings notified to us,
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of Chekici employees, customers or the public
All information collected by us for the following purposes is stored in a secure environment:
- Processing your reservation and sale and managing your account;
- Creating connection lists in order to make statistics about your transactions and to maintain our connection with you;
- Gathering commercial statistics and analysis related to site usage, and
- Authentication and registration creation.
- We may use your personal information, which can be obtained through the website or mobile application, by using the website and mobile application, to inform you about other products or services provided by Chekici and its affiliated companies, partners and agencies, or to convey our current products, sales of our services and campaign announcements.
- In order for Chekici to provide you with the best service, you must provide some personal information, including but not limited to your name, surname, identity document number, e-mail, telephone, which may vary depending on the product or service requested.
- Chekici may cooperate with many third party institutions and organizations in various ways in order to enhance the usability of the services it provides. This cooperation may happen with advertising, sponsorship, permission marketing, data sharing and other legal commercial means. Chekici declares and undertakes that it will carry out authorized communication / marketing as stipulated by the laws in its communication activities and not to communicate against the user's request, and to provide tools that will enable the user to exit the system free of charge and easily. If you want to unsubscribe from our daily e-bulletin list at any time, you can easily unsubscribe from the e-bulletin membership with a single click by clicking the 'Please click to unsubscribe from our e-bulletin list' link at the bottom of the e-mails we send.
- The information that may be requested from users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by Chekici on the site can also be used by Chekici and its collaborating persons or institutions for direct marketing to these users, statistical analysis and creating a special database.
- Chekici cannot be held responsible for the confidentiality of the said information if its users share their personal information on platforms accessible to other users. Users are responsible for any personal information they disclose on these platforms, and Chekici is not responsible for any damages arising from the disclosure of this information.
- Chekici takes all necessary measures to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. hereby undertakes to receive and to show all the care that falls on it.
- Customer information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force. Only the Customer can access all the information that the Customer enters into the system, and only the Customer can change this information. It is not possible for anyone else to access and change this information.
- Chekici may change the provisions of this privacy statement whenever it deems necessary, provided that it is published on the 'Confidentiality Agreement' page of the site. The privacy statement provisions that Chekici makes changes are deemed to have entered into force on the date they are published on the relevant page.
Chekici Contact Information
When the user wants to contact Chekici, he will be able to use the following ways.
|CHEKICI LOJİSTİK BİLİŞİM SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ İNÖNÜ MAH. MUAMMER AKSOY CAD. NİVO İSTANBUL A BLOK NO: 125 İÇ KAPI NO: 101 KÜÇÜKÇEKMECE/ İSTANBUL
|Trade Registration Number:
|Central Registration System Number:
COMPANIES WE SERVE